Nutcracker on Ice Cast
Details for all potential cast members:
- Join LSA, if you are not a member already.
- Make sure you are on the LSA members' e-mail list, so you will get all the updates about Nutcracker on Ice planning. If you are not on the list, send a request to: email@example.com
- Register to skate at least one session of contract ice during the Late Fall registration period. Those registration documents will be published on the LSA website on or around July 15.
- Register online for the Nutcracker on Ice. Contact the Artistic Director ( ) or Administrative Assistant () for registration link.
- Get excited about your role when it is announced in mid-October.
- Commit to attending and working hard at rehearsals. Group rehearsals will take place on Saturday mornings (beginning at 6:00 a.m. for some cast members) throughout the Fall. Use your individual ice time to hone your performance to a sharp edge.
- Invite your friends and family to come to the show.
- Skate your heart out at our four weekend performances.
- Take a bow and listen to the applause!
Nutcracker on Ice Committee Chairs
|Artistic Director||Sarah Neal|
|Admin Assistant||Luiza Hagan|
|Board Liason||Jessica Pugh|
|Rink Makeover||Sheri Weyhing|
Nutcracker on Ice Cast Log-in
Information for cast members and their parents/guardians is in a restricted area.
A username and password is required for access.
Please contact Sarah Neal, LSA Show Artistic Director: for the required log-in information.